Golden Gate Mechanical, Inc., founded in 1990 is your one-stop solution for all of your facility needs. Our goal is to help lower your overall facility operating cost. At GGM we do this by creating a custom maintenance program for your facility that streamlines equipment efficiency, reducing energy waste, prolongs the life of your equipment and works within your budget.
“Our goal has been to provide comprehensive maintenance services…”
Since our inception, our goal has been to provide comprehensive maintenance services for all types of commercial buildings, our skilled team of mechanically trained professions offers expert installation and maintenance. We service a variety of commercial buildings including office space, hotels, restaurants, industrial buildings and much more.
We offer the following qualifications …”
At GGM, we offer the following qualifications for approval to continue servicing our existing customers.
Our current and active license classification.
- Licensed Mechanical Contractor # 6468545
- Licensed General Contractor
- Licensed Electrical Contractor
- Licensed Fire Sprinkler Contractor
- Licensed Certified Energy Manager # 14772
- Licensed Stationary Engineer (high-pressure boilers)
Current & Active License Classifications
- Heating & Air Conditioning (C-20) – Certified Commercial Refrigeration Technicians
- Fire & Sprinkler Contractor (C-16)
- General Building Contractor (B)
- Electrical Contractor (ClO) – Certified Commercial Electrical Electricians
- Home Improvement Certification License of California (HIC)
- Stationary Engineer
“Our mission is to provide all our customers with the best value”
Our mission is to provide all our customers with the best value in the local mechanical and electrical construction industry. In 27 years we have always completed a project that we were hired to perform. We accomplish our shared goals through competent employees strong on work ethic, motivated by personal responsibility and trust. Safe work practices and honest dealings are important requirements. Our philosophy includes mutual respect for all customers and employees, application of current innovation and a “service the customer” mentality. We strive to prevent any “call backs” and through training prevent accidents from occurring in the first place.