We have reached tremendous success in construction and renovation projects. A few of the projects include 1995 / 1997 “The Office Building of the Year” award from the Building Owners and Managers Association International for the “Rehabilitated/Modernized” category, and the 1999 / 2000 TOBY award from the Building Owners and Managers Association International for “Best Renovation of a Historic Commercial Building” over 20,000 square feet awarded to Willis and Company for the renovations done on 1777 & 1793 Lafayette Street, Santa Clara, CA in which Golden Gate Mechanical, Inc. was the general contractor who performed and completed the remodel.
We also maintain long-standing partnerships, including architectural, interior design and structural engineering.
Additional services include the following:
- Construction retrofit work
- Structural repairs and upgrades
- Designing and building tenant improvements
- Design-build commercial office space
- Design build tenant improvements
- Laboratories & restaurants
- Medical facilities
- Seismic building retrofit work
- Structural repairs & upgrades
- Exterior building water proofing
- Asbestos, mold/spore abatement
- Construction management
- Complete demolition & cleanup
The building pictured below is located at 1793 Lafayette St. in Santa Clara, CA and next door is 1777 Lafayette, the 92,000-square-foot structure which was originally built in 1926 and had housed the Santa Clara County Walnut Growers Association, as the building was originally known. The remodeled GGM building at 1777 Lafayette has 43 separate live-work condo units where the tenants can legally combine living and business in each cool redesigned space.